It has come to my attention that you require more details. In point of fact, you even facebooked me with a request for said ‘more details’. While I am not sure to what details in particular you are referring, I will do my best to comply with your request. It will remain to be seen whether my compliance is adequate or even on topic.
Gather ’round, therefore, for lo there wilst be much de-TAIL-ing:
The Master of the House Head of the Household Troy:
- took the final section of the CPA exam a week ago. He thought it was hard. He probably aced it. We’ll know about the status next month
- doesn’t know what to do with all his free time (Michele has quickly given him ideas, most of which involve baby duties
- finally got what he wanted all along when we moved into the house by being able to move all his music paraphernalia down to the front downstairs office/guest room and out of Miles’s room. Now he has a music room ALL HIS OWN since we hardly ever have guests and never ‘office’.
The Sleep-deprived One The Mommy-brain one Michele:
- is happy that Troy is done playing w/ the CPA because she can foist a lot more baby duties onto him now, including NIGHTTIME, which she tried not to do so much before because, you know, the studying/need brain power thing. but now he doesn’t need so much brain power
- is applying to become a La Leche League leader because she is empassioned about helping women figure out how to breastfeed with success if they so desire
- is getting to know some more people in the area
- sinned against the Sartorial Gods YET AGAIN today by wearing a Mr. Bubble t-shirt in size Show Your Baby Belly with a pair of shiny blue polyester sweat pants (with pockets AND–please still be my friend, please, please, please–elastic banded hems at the ankle. I KNOW. It’s terrible) AND (there’s more) a blue canvas sunvisor that sports a red maple leaf and the word “Canada” embroidered in white. (I’m sorry your eyes are bleeding.) (AND by the way, this was for lawn mowing and other lawn-type applications, lest you fret further)
The Tiny Tyrant Miles The Master of the House:
- was 11 months old yesterday
- still needs less sleep than his mama and papa combined
- poops in his potty (thanks Uncle Rob and Aunt Colleen!) almost every time unless it is a suprise poo and even pees in it sometimes (but not all the time because his mama is too lazy to be more aggressive about it and lets him tinkle in his diaper instead. bad mama. bad, bad mama)
- thinks he is the world’s awesomest baby because he has been impressing all the ladies with his awesome crawling skills for almost 2 weeks now
And there you have it, Miss Nikki. Your feedback concerning said details will be very much appreciated.